Monday, December 12, 2011

What's the Blog about

So for awhile now I've had an urge to write about my story. I've felt for awhile writing down how I've dealt with my eplipsey and everything I went through was important. So that's what this is about. Now that I'm in a good place in my life and seizure free for about five years since the end of this month I think the time is over due for my sharing.
I must also stress that journey with eplipsey brought me back to God and strengthened my faith in ways I couldn't have imagined. Before my eplipsey was a problem I'd turned my back and given up on God. I'd blamed him for the bullying and the crappiness I'd faced in life thus far.  I thought I could do it on my own and I found out the hard way that I just couldn't get through the truly rough times without him.
My next post will begin my story. Until then I wish you a good day and that God be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment